Whether you are upsizing, downsizing, investing in residential property or buying your first home, Kenny Spring's property and conveyancing team will guide you through the process of buying or selling. We can help remove some of the stress that can accompany the transaction, allowing you to focus your energies on packing and planning your next move.
We offer clients a professional and individual approach, from your first contact with the firm through to completion. We act quickly, keeping you informed of where the matter is up to throughout the process. We are thorough in our advice and investigations and are always available to talk to, every step of the way. We work to protect your interests and finalise your purchase or sale of a property as quickly as possible.
We offer price certainty
Our team will discuss your personal needs and provide you an upfront estimate of your fees to give you peace of mind and certainty around cost.
When buying a home, some of the services we provide include:
- Reviewing the contracts, making sure the details are correct and the terms of the contract are fair.
- Investigating to make sure you are able to use the property in the way that you want.
- Liaising with your bank to make sure the funds are available at settlement.
- Paying your stamp duty liabilities.
- Attending settlement where cheques are exchanged for the title to the property.
- Attending to the registration of title if needed.
If you are selling a property, we will prepare a contract of sale for you and make sure all the required documents and disclosures are included.
Enjoy the benefits of electronic conveyancing
We provide electronically processed conveyancing, giving you the benefits of a quick electronic lodgement process and faster access to settlement funds.
For more information on residential conveyancing please contact one of our property and conveyancing team on 1800 650 656.