We provide advice on rural property transactions in the Bathurst area, as well as Oberon and the surrounding Central West region. Our property lawyers and licensed conveyancer have grown a well-deserved reputation for their practical rural property advice.
Whether it's a large operating farm or a small hobby farm you need advice on, or maybe a lifestyle block or market garden transaction, getting expert legal advice from Kenny Spring Solicitor's property and conveyancing team will help you work through the unique aspects of buying or selling a rural property.
The processes involved in buying and selling a farm or rural property can vary greatly from one transaction to another, and can involve many different factors compared to a residential sale or purchase.
We can help you with:
- Intergenerational transfers of farms between family members
- Purchase or sale of rural properties
- Purchase and sale of Water Access Licences
- Septic system compliance and approval
- Identifying naturally occurring asbestos zones and other contamination issues
- Soil conservation and native vegetation issues
- Determining land boundaries and liaising with surveyors
- Rural licenses and Leases
- Inclusions and equipment.