Kenny Spring Solicitors can provide specialised legal advice to your agribusiness and farming operation in an ever-increasingly regulated agricultural industry.
How We Can Help You
We understand the challenges facing primary producers and businesses in the agriculture industry.
We work with clients ranging from start-up agritech and agri-consulting, small family partnerships, and hobby farms to medium and intensive agricultural businesses on a variety of issues that support your business, family, succession, and growth.
Our experience in agribusiness includes viticulture and wine, equine and bloodstock, timber and forestry, broad acre farming, livestock and food production, fine wool, dairy, processing and packing, rural finance, and agricultural consulting.
Our experience allows us to provide a broad range of services for the agribusiness sector including:
- Rural purchases and sales;
- Business and family structuring including asset disposals and protection, partnerships, companies, shareholders agreements, and trusts;
- Sale and purchase of livestock and machinery;
- Rural Financing, farm debt, and interfamily loans;
- Intergenerational succession planning;
- Agricultural and commercial leases, joint ventures, licensing, share farming, and agistment;
- Wind and Solar energy;
- Business restructuring and insolvency;
- Contract and contractor agreements;
- Intellectual property;
- Easements, rights of way, and Crown Roads;
- Water rights and entitlements;
- Subdivision of land and compulsory acquisition;
- Town and environmental planning;
- Taxation including CGT, stamp duty, GST, and WET; and
- Workplace relations and employment.
Where to from here?
Contact us to arrange an appointment or discuss your Rural and Agribusiness needs on (02) 6331 2911. We're here to help!